'When you come to Delhi': Kejriwal's invitation after Himanta Biswa Sarma's sue threat

newspotted
Site Admin

'When you come to Delhi': Kejriwal's invitation after Himanta Biswa Sarma's sue threat

Post by newspotted »

Replying to Assam chief minister Himanta Biswa Sarma's warning that he would sue Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal, Kejriwal in Assam addressed a party meeting on Sunday and said he would like to extend an invitation to Himanta Biswa Sarma to his place when he comes to Delhi next. "For the past few days, the chief minister has been issuing threats that he will get me arrested. Why will you do so? Am I a terrorist? Himanta Ji, you have become the chief minister of Assam but have not adopted the culture of Assam," Kejriwal said.

Kejriwal said Himanta Biswa Sarma has become the chief minister of Assam but did not adopt Assam's culture.
Kejriwal said Himanta Biswa Sarma has become the chief minister of Assam but did not adopt Assam's culture.
"People of Assam do not threaten their guests. They offer them tea. When you come to Delhi, please come to my house and have tea. If you have some time, have food with me. Then I will show you the entire Delhi," Kejriwal said.

On March 29, Kejriwal in Delhi Assembly said ED and CBI brought all the corrupt under one party. Naming Himanta Biswa Sarma, Kejriwal said, "They put a gun on Himanta Biswa Sarma and he said BJP manzoor hai".

Himanta Biswa hit back at Kejriwal and asked whether there is any case or FIR against him. "I wanted to file a defamation case against Arvind Kejriwal but like a coward, he spoke inside the Assembly. Let Kejriwal come on 2nd April and if he says a single word against me that I am corrupt, I will sue him," Himanta Biswa said earlier.

Read more.